Unitarian Universalist Association
Leggat McCall Properties was responsible for leading, as prime consultant, the entire relocation process including:
- Valuation of existing 70,000 SF portfolio.
- Feasability study projecting financial outcome of disposing of existing portfolio and relocation to new quarters.
- Preparation of materials to communicate the initiative to, and get approval from UUA Board.
- Identification of new building and development of successful purchase strategy and acquisition negotiation.
- Hiring disposition broker and management of sales process.
- Management of design and construction of new facility at 24 Farnsworth Street in the innovation district.
|Unitarian Universalist Association
|Goody Clancy & Associates
|Shawmut Design & Construction